What is “Epson L130 waste ink?”
Epson L130 waste ink error messages
– Epson L130 ink pads are at the end of their service life. Please contact Epson support
– Epson L130 ink pads are nearing the end of their service life. Please contact Epson support. You need to replace the following ink cartridges (yellow, black, magenta, green)
How to fix Epson L130 waste ink error messages
1. Reset Epson L130 Waste Ink Counter by Softrware : Only $8.68 USD ==> the best solution
2. Replace or Clean the Ink Pads or collect any future excess ink in an external box: More Expensive
Free Download Epson L130 waste ink pad reset software
– Manufacturer: Printerkeys.com
– Version: V.3.75.90
– File Size: 3 Mb – 9 Mb
– Release Date: 2011
– File Format: .Exe, .Zip, .DMG
– Languages: English.
– OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS
– Epson L130 waste ink reset software For Windows: Download
– Epson L130 waste ink reset software For MAC: Download
Free TRIAL Reset Key
Buy Epson L130 waste ink pad reset key (8.6 % discount)
Epson L130 waste ink pad reset software function
Epson L130 waste ink pad reset software By Video
How to Reset Epson L130 waste ink pad
– Connect Computer to internet.
– Connect Epson L130 to computer by USB cable.
– Power on printer and wait printer ready to work.
– Open reset software and choose printer.
– Click on Read waste counters to check page counters of printer.
– Click on Reset waste counters.
– Enter key reset on Enter reset key here and click OK to reset page counter. When completed with reset waste ink pad you should click OK one time.
– Power off and power on printer to complete clearing waste ink pad counter.
Buy Epson L130 Reset Key (8.6 % discount)
You may so like:
- Download key unlock Epson L130. - Reset code for Epson L130. - Epson L130 inkpad problems. - Epson L130 waste ink reset. - Software resetter Epson L130. - Free Epson L130 ink pad reset. - Epson L130 reset software. - Epson L130 reset key. - Epson L130 ink pad resetter. - Disable Epson L130 Waste Ink Counter. - Epson L130 flashing lights problem.